Wednesday, December 24, 2014

It's Time When Magic Wakes!

When my cheeks are red of frozen 
And I feel the smell of bake
When my Christmas tree is sparkling
Then it's time when magic wakes!



Ah, I love Christmases and New Years. It's time when you're ready to turn the page of outgoing year and make a step up to a new ones. 

I love that Christmas bustle. :) All these sparkles and fir-trees all around the town. And it's hard to imagine Christmas without gifts.  I do love to give and receive presents. Who doesn't? But did you ever think why we do give presents to each other on Christmas? People do give gifts for many reasons. People who love and follow Jesus give gifts to remember the true "Gift" - Jesus. Giving presents also reminds us of the gifts the wise men brought to Jesus: gold, frankincense and myrrh. They also give gifts to show their love for their families and friends.:)

Some people tell the story of Santa Claus as an image of whose kindness in giving gifts originates with Saint Nicholas who did, in fact, give gifts to the poor. But Santa Claus has nothing to do with the true meaning of Christmas.

Today, we all give gifts at Christmas for our own reasons. For some, it's a way to celebrate the Christian holy day. For others, it is a special time to let family and friends know that you care by giving gifts. At times, giving gifts at Christmas becomes almost mechanical and a chore. But we should try to put as much love and care as we can to a present we give or own. 

So, this year has been hard, but great to me. I finished my school and entered the University and saw how my life completety has changed. I look at the people that surrounding me now and realize that these people are the greatest gift to me from GOD. I never hold grudge at people who are not in my life anymore. They left for some reasons, because everything has a reason. I will always remember them as a little fairytale :) 

And I wish you a Merry Chrsitmas and a Happy New Year filled with love and joy which cost nothing, but mean everything. 

I love you.

God bless you. 

<3

-Nadya

No comments:

Post a Comment