Friday, December 16, 2011

Music in my life



I can’t imagine my life without music.
Every single day music is always with me. It’s in my hear, it’s everywhere where I go. In school, On TV, In Stores, everywhere. Music is like my best friend. When I feel really happy, I put these songs which make me dance and then I feel more happier. When I feel really sad and exhausted I put these songs which make my feel relax and maybe make me cry.
I just adore country music. Country's not a type of music, its a way of life to me.
Music is my lifesaver.
These sounds of banjo make my feel sooo crazy and happy. Without music life would be a mistake.
And I know that people will not always be with me, but music always will. :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same too. Music Is my life, and I am always listening to some track/song. Some songs make me sad too, and some songs make me cry as-well. It depends what I listen to, and who I think of. I like Country music. It Is life, It Is someone reciting their dreams/fears/happenings/wishes. I also like Banjo/Violin/Guitar/Cello. My Mom use to play the Violin, and It sits here now all alone. Unused.

    Music sometimes can be better than words. Music too can stop a lot of things, even wars. Music Is Love. Music Is prayer.

    Yes, Nadya, very very true:)

    ReplyDelete